How do companies work?

CapnMoodie

Question

Hi everyone,

Please do forgive me for the "noobish" nature of this question. I'm curious to know how companies work here in ETS2MP. Can someone explain to me how it works? Are there "tags" on the username like some other games have, or is it a different system that's managed internally?

Please forgive me for the basic nature of this question. :) I would like to start a company but just want to know how it's done right here on ETS2MP.

Thank you in advance!!

ETS2MP.png

7 answers to this question

Ahh! Okay that makes sense. That's really cool. And please do forgive me for the next really "noobish" question: is it easy to change steam names without having to make new accounts for ETS2MP?

yes you can, but I'll leave the answer for support team!

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Hello,

Until economy isn't implemented there is no feature ingame so submit jobs etc.

On the other side, when joining a vtc (=virtual trucking company) you will get a tag like:

[sT], [ETR], [DGC], [sFH] etc.

Usually vtcs have teamspeak servers to communicate with eachother, if not: you can always use ts3.ets2mp.com

There are websites like myvtc.net and trucknet to submit your jobs, the statistics will be saved and added to your list of jobs once it's accepted by one of the admins inside the vtc.

About name change:

Yes, you can edit your name when editing your profile inside steam app :)

Hope this was good info, incase you have anymore questions dont be afraid to ask.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.