DLC - going east

micke294

Question

i was abel to log in to the multiplayer game but now i can´t play because when i want to load an existing profile or make a brand new profile, the game says "The saved game you are trying to download using the DLC (downloadable content) that is currently lacking. The lacking contents are: DLC - Going East! It is impossible to proceed with that save game without the proper DLC. " what does that mean and what do i have to do to fix that?! I already have DLC - going east but do i have to buy it once again to make it work with the MP game?!

4 answers to this question

Did you read his post at all?

Anyway did you enable it from the properties of the game in DLC tab?

So what Sergio is saying: Make sure you have enabled the Going East DLC through Properties like this:

Properties > DLC and check off the Going East DLC box. Then please verify the game cache again (To make sure)

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

• Upvote 1

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

If you don't have the DLC installed, some old saves don't work if they were created with the Going East DLC installed.

If you're a new player, check out http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/for a level 5, $150k, no truck but able to buy a volvo. This profile shouldn't have any cities unlocked other than Dusseldorf, but you can do that yourself. This save shouldn't require any DLC.