Getting kicked for NetTrailer

Heiki

Question

Everytime I try to join a server it immediately kicks me for using an unsupported accesory set. I have read somewhere else that this is caused by the Special Cargo DLC. I do not own that DLC nor have any mods installed. I also tried disabling all of the DLCs but its still kicking me from the server. These are the only DLCs that I own.

dlc.png

6 answers to this question

Good afternoon @Heiki,
How are you?

I'm sorry you're getting that error.
This error isn't just for the DLCs, you just have to have an accessory on a truck that isn't allowed. I'm talking, for example, about a light, etc.

I personally recommend that you try another truck, if it doesn't kick, I recommend, for example, selling the truck that was giving you problems.

Here are some recommendations:

•  If you are using the Skoda Car in Multiplayer and it has any Police Accessories on it (E.x: Blue lights) then you will be kicked for "Invalid accessory set" as you must be an Administrator to use them features.
  • f you have the police car then I would suggest removing the 'police' paint/accessories from the car.
  • You are allowed to go into the service station and use the "Pilot" paint job with the beacon on the top.
  • You are not allowed to use the Police paint job etc as you are not an Administrator on TruckersMP.

If the error persists, please update this thread and I'll be happy to help.

Good KMs ❤️

tmp-bio.webp

Hello there!

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Due to the best answer has been marked and your problem has been solved, I'm going to lock and move your topic to Solved.

Kind Regards,
Roy Pegasus
TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and Moved to Solved