Roadcam Stream by Basti_Bang

Hello Guys this is my first Roadcam Stream! 

I will do this as Little Event till Wednesday 12:00 German Time. Sometimes i will ride some Tours but the Most time u will see the Roadcam!

If u guys want this at another Location! Write under this Topic 🙂 If u want to Support this just Subscribe(Prime is free :D) or Watch the Stream (Advertise) 

Here is the Link to my Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/basti_bang

Hello dear TruckersMP community,

I'm currently on the lookout for new interesting locations to position my camera for the Stream in Euro Truck Simulator 2. As I enjoy exploring different perspectives and capturing beautiful landscapes, I would love to hear your suggestions and recommendations!

Do you have a favorite lookout point, a picturesque road, or a hidden spot you'd like to share? Perhaps you know of a charming village, an impressive bridge, or a breathtaking mountain pass that you'd like to see in my pictures.

Whether it's in Germany, France, Italy, or any other part of the map, I'm open to all suggestions! Your ideas will not only help me discover new perspectives but also enrich the community by collectively exploring the beauty of the virtual world.

So please let me know which location you would suggest next. I'm looking forward to seeing your recommendations and experiencing the world of Euro Truck Simulator 2 from new angles!

Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions!

Best regards, Basti_Bang

• basti_bang changed the title to Roadcam Stream by Basti_Bang

Hey fellow truckers and traffic enthusiasts!

Exciting news – my TruckersMP Parking Lot Traffic Cam is now live on Twitch! 📹🔴 Get ready to witness the hustle and bustle of the busiest parking lots in the virtual trucking world, 24/7!

🚦 What can you expect to see?

Jaw-dropping maneuvers as drivers navigate their rigs into tight spots.

Hilarious mishaps that will leave you in stitches.

Epic convoys forming and setting off on their journeys.

And much more!

Join me in experiencing the thrill and chaos of TruckersMP parking lots from the comfort of your own screen. Whether you're a seasoned trucker looking for entertainment or just someone who enjoys watching the chaos unfold, there's something here for everyone.

Don't miss out – tune in now and let's see what unfolds together! 🚚💨

📺 Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/basti_bang 🕒 Live Schedule: ~12h

See you there! 🎉

Basti Bang