[Game Dev] Issues concerning appearance damage and speed restrictions

Jocelyn

Question

I have two questions to inquire about. 

1. In the game, when accidents occur while driving a truck, aside from displaying a fault, no visible damage is inflicted upon the truck’s appearance, giving it an unmistakable toy truck feel. As a realistic truck simulator, this lack of realism is quite disconcerting! Are there any plans or considerations for addressing this issue in the future? I eagerly await your response.

2.The TMP speed limit signs seem largely ineffective. Within the EU SIM1 server, I observe that a majority of truck drivers operate at normal speeds exceeding 110 km/h, despite the posted limit being 90 km/h. I believe a speed of 110 km/h should be reserved for temporary overtaking or emergency situations, yet this does not appear to be the case currently. Have there been any thoughts on enforcing a fixed speed limit of 90 km/h on EU SIM1, with a maximum speed not to exceed 90 km/h? Your reply is anticipated.

I hope you know that warm wishes are with you wherever you go!

Jocelyn

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.