Maybe you're in the garage and you can't move because you're out of fuel.

Suggestion Name

Maybe you're in the garage and you can't move because you're out of fuel.

Suggestion Description

Have you ever had to fill up at a gas station before you ran out of fuel, but forgot to stop by the gas station and couldn't start your car?

Have you ever had to fill up at the gas station before you ran out of gas, but couldn't start your car because you forgot to stop there?
Today I was in a city garage and I had a situation where I couldn't move because I was low on fuel.
My feelings were even more complicated because emergency refueling was not possible.
In the end, you need to use a towing service to solve the problem, but if you use a towing service when transporting World of Truckers' cargo, you may face a situation where the transportation is stopped and you cannot do anything.

Have you ever thought it strange that in ETS2, in addition to trucks, there are cars and buses, but there are no gas vehicles?
I think ETS2 should create a gas vehicle for users who want to help refuel other users' vehicles.

Any example images

Why it should be added

If you forget to stop for gas or miss a gas station, you'll be in big trouble when you run out of fuel.
I wish there was a gas station where I could refuel other users' vehicles that are low on fuel.

• Community Manager

Hey,

I do get what you mean and completely understand, but when you press the button to go to the service station or whatnot, there is a button to put a little bit of gas in your truck or car so that you can make it to the next gas station or get you a little further if needed.

We feel this wouldn't be useful to add as there's already an option to refill your tank with a bit of gas to get moving again. As well, I'd recommend checking your tank regularly if you drive that Truck or Car often than your other vehicles and fill it up before you head off or if you are low while driving, try to find the nearest gas station. 

Nonetheless, thank you for suggesting, but we don't see this feature being added in-game.

Regards,

Rider.