Report System

AKINNB

Question

7 answers to this question

If you are driving and it happened in front of you, you can definitely report him.

But if you are using your freecam just to see someone do anything and report them, then i suggest you to not do it as you will be breaking this rule under §1.4 - Reporting users :

Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using only continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record, or anything similar is not permitted.

If you do so you might face a ban from Report System.

• Like 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

11 hours ago, AKINNB said:

Hello, I have some accident videos. Can I report someone hitting someone else? Can I only report people who hit me?

You may report any user who does not follow TruckersMP official rules. Which are not just limited to causing collissions. Reckless drivers may also be banned if applicable by the rules.

You may create Reports on TMP Web report system - https://truckersmp.com/reports

Kind regards,

InsanoDeath

• Upvote 2

INDIAN-TRUCKERS.png

1.4 - Reporting users

Any breaches of the below rules might result in a 30 day ban from our report system for a first offense, and a permanent ban for a second offense, and will lead to your report getting rejected.

• Reports must be filed no later than seven days after an incident has occurred.

• You can not report players with evidence that has not been taken in-game by yourself.

• Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using only continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record, or anything similar is not permitted.

You should only report other players if they have affected your driving. Colliding into you or blocking passage to be able to drive along the road. If you come up to a queue or see someone else get affected, it's advised to not file the report on their behalf.

• Confused 1

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Since you did not want to reopen this topic after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved