Too high average ping

JulianOfzo

Question

Since today I have this problem, I was keep checking my ping after I got kicked a few times, it stayed around 15 ping the max ping I had was 80, but it keeps kicked me for over 7000ms. I tried everything that I saw on youtube, and on this website but nothing helps, someone have a solution how to fix this? I never had this issue for 2 years. 

image.png

5 answers to this question

Hı Big Faan @JulianOfzo

I tried to translate the information I got from a different source into English, I hope it can be useful. I shared the source link

Hello my game-loving friends!

I will try to explain the solution of the "LAG" torture that occurs as a result of "PING WAVERING", "PING EXTENSION" problems that you have encountered at least 1 time in this life with more than one method. I prepared this article in about 1 week and did research in dozens of sources.

Before moving on to the solution stages, let's learn the meanings of words such as ping and lag with summary information.

What is Ping?
Ping is the duration of the data exchange between your computer (your internet) and the opposite server.For example, you are playing the League Of Legends game.Your ping value in the game is 60.This means that the data packet from your internet reaches the game server in 60 milliseconds.

What is Lag?
Lag is a problem caused by Ping prolongation.Ping prolongation is the prolongation of the packet sending time to the opposite server.As a result, LAG occurs.Again, let's give an example from the League Of Legends game.You are trying to walk on the game map, but you are walking 5 seconds after you click.In such a case, lag enters the game and paralyses your game pleasure.

Info: "After 100 milliseconds in online games, it is accepted as "LAG"."

Do Ping Reduction Programmes Work?
Ping reduction programs allow your internet line to relax by stopping programs and clients that overuse the network on the computer you have installed. You can already do this manually. In addition, rumours that it gives your line an extra speed, etc. are on the way to becoming an urban legend.

How Do I Test My Internet Ping Value?
You can use the most well-known SPEEDTEST site for years (TTNET Speed Test)

Lag Problem in Online Games
In general, since the lag problem in online games is caused by the prolongation of the ping time, we will consider it as "ping problem" in the rest of my article. Let's start explaining why ping values are rising and how to avoid this situation. In order not to get tired, to find the information you are looking for easily and to be understandable, I will list more items item by item

Why Ping Rises?

USING THE INTERNET ON MORE THAN ONE DEVICE
First of all, sharing the internet with multiple devices often puts low-speed internet users in difficulty.For example, more than one device is connected to your internet line with an average download speed of 10 mbps and upload speed of 0.60 mbps.You open an online game on your computer, but there is a lag problem.There is also a mobile device connected to the same internet.On that device, applications are updated and videos are watched.When this is the case, inconsistencies arise on the internet line.In our country, ADSL users usually experience the Ping problem.because their upload speeds are limited to a maximum of 0.80 Mbps.When sending data to the opposite game server in online games (at the same time LOADING data), the effect of our upload speed is very high.Under normal conditions (when the line is not forced), the internet speed is not directly related to ping.

PROGRAMMES ON YOUR COMPUTER MAY BE OPEN
Now you can come out and say why should we leave the program open while playing games, but programs that do not appear open in the down bar may be using the internet in the background. If there are no open programs in your taskbar, you can see some of the programs active in the background where the clock is in the lower right part.

For example, I showed my programmes that may cause ping problems with red arrows.

Apart from that, if there are no programs that may cause ping problems in the taskbar or in the section above, and if you are the only one connected to the internet, you can access the task manager and examine all programs that use the network.

For example, Google Chrome consumes 0.3 Mb/sec internet.

Info: Open the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and then click on the "Task Manager" button. Or right click on the taskbar below and click on "Task Manager".

BROWSER TAB MAY BE OPEN
If there are 3-5 tabs, you can enjoy plenty of lag. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter can consume data because they are updated instantly. For this reason, keeping the browser closed and preventing it from running in the background can help you keep the ping time at a stable level.

WIRELESS WIFI SUSPICION
If you are connecting to the internet via wireless network, people you don't know may have captured your password, they may have infiltrated your modem interface, you don't want your internet to be used without your knowledge, so make your modem interface and wireless password difficult and update your settings with WPA2 security and AES encryption.

LONG TERM DSL CONNECTION
If your modem has received a signal for weeks or even months without turning off (you can observe this from the modem interface from the internet connection time), there may be a sluggishness in the line. It may be necessary to update it, refresh it. Before entering online games, it may be useful to turn off your modem and turn it back on after about 1 minute.Turning your modem off and on refreshes the signals coming to you and you start receiving signals over a new ip.

FIREWALL OR SECURITY SOFTWARE
Security software can directly interfere with your internet line, so you can disable your virus programmes and windows firewall when playing online games.

INTERMEDIARY CONNECTION POINT
If your computer does not receive the internet directly from the modem, the quality of the lines decreases if you use an intermediary port. For this reason, it is the healthiest way to draw a line from the modem to your computer with an ethernet cable.

GAME SERVER ORIGIN
If there is a lag problem in other players in the game, it is highly likely that the game server is crowded and their line is jammed. Such situations are quite rare, but there are always possibilities.

How to Reduce Ping (Lag Problem Solution)

Close programs on your computer that may run in the background and use the network.
Only you connect to the internet and exclude other people.
If it is necessary for more than one person to use it, tell other people to enter the wireless network, tell them not to perform operations such as downloading, uploading and watching videos, and you make your connection via ethernet cable (100% effective).
Provide a wired connection. In Wifi, the connection is provided over the air and connections may not pass through the wall and may be lost.
Switch off your modem, wait 1 minute and then switch it on again.

Press Windows Key + R. The Run screen will open, type "cmd" and click OK. In the cmd console that opens, you type ipconfig and then ipconfig/flushdns commands respectively.
If there is a cable coming directly from the port to your modem, you can change it.
Close security programmes.
Close your browser tabs.

I did everything I could not reach a solution?

You have tried all solution alternatives but you have not reached the result? Generally incoming complaints such as ttnet ping problem, superonline ping problem, online game lag problem. If you have tried all solution suggestions and have not found a solution to the ping problem, you need to get support from your internet provider.

Source: technology.net

3RapOpo.png  

@JulianOfzo

Hello! Based on the above, I can add some more.

If I guess correctly, you should be driving on C-D. There are many ways to affect Ping on this road. For example: some players like to use the Home file (that is, the code file) to run, there are many players, the computer configuration is low, there are basically many people on the C-D route who like to run, their own network, etc. These main problems will cause you to have this situation. I think you can stay away from this range, which can alleviate network problems. Of course, if you still plan to run, you can reduce the image quality in the game. Try it.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Kind regards,

MythicalLegend

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there,

Since you did not want to reopen this topic after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved