Make it harder for Car trolls

Suggestion Name: Make it harder for Car trolls 

Suggestion Description: Firstly, there has been a lot of suggestions previously about how to deal with Car trolls, to the point it's hard to remember or know what's been accepted/rejected, but people's opinions about car trolls still stands. It's important to remember that NOT everybody who drives cars are trolling, and these people shouldn't be punished by removing the cars etc. What I believe is important is to make it harder to create a TMP account JUST to get access to the cars. I have 3 suggestions, which should be implemented for players to get access to the cars.

1. Players HAVE to have an activated TMP Account

2. Players must NOT have more than 2/3 active bans *over 12 months".

3. TMP Accounts MUST be at least 60 Days old 

Any example images: no

Why it should be added: What my suggest does is make it harder for players to ONLY buy ETS2 or download TMP to drive Cars, after all this is a multiplayer platform for TRUCKERS. I Strongly believe implementing the above will reduce Car Trolls (I'm aware you'll never stop it), but it also doesn't affect those who enjoy and drive them correctly.

Let's Make TMP a SAFE and ENJOYABLE place for everybody! everybody is sick of car trolls, so TMP can make it harder and make a lot of people happier in the process... 

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

Hello @MartinV90

After checking out this suggestion, we feel that this is hard to do. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do but have our moderators try to moderate the game whether it's in-game or on the website. We try our best to give each player the experience they deserve and, unfortunately, other players like to ruin it. Therefore, this suggestion will be declined as there's nothing we can do but moderate the game.

Thank you,

Rider.

• HaulieCry 1