How can i appeal a FOREVER ban if they closed it?.

JoelYa

Question

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, JoelYa said:

I think i've been PERMANENTLY banned unfairly, i would like to know if there is any mechanism apart from this forum to appeal again or to talk directly with the mods? 

Thanks for your time.

Hello there @JoelYa

First of all, welcome here at TruckersMP Forums (Help section) 

My name is RedNub and I will be answering your question today!

I'm sad to hear you have been permanently banned from TruckersMP Servers, but there is unfortunately not much to do now even it could be unfairly. Forum is not a place where we can help you with your ban. 

In that case you can appeal your ban via TruckersMP Ban Appeal here: https://truckersmp.com/appeals 

If you disagree with any of decisions made by TruckersMP Game Moderation Team you are more than welcome to write a feedback ticket to Game Moderation Management - > https://truckersmp.com/feedback 

mechanism apart from this forum to appeal again or to talk directly with the mods? 

No, we are all not allowed to talk about bans via pm's, if anyone wants to talk about ban, only in appeal or feedback. 

Copy of TMP Rules -> §2.8

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.

The 4th ban is thirty days.

The 5th ban and consecutive bans are ninety days.

Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, staff will extend your next ban to a ninety days ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to history cannot be removed, they are strictly thirty days and ninety days.

Hope I answered your question correctly! 

Regards,

RedNub

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | TruckClub Mega

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Since you have created a feedback ticket and there is nothing left that we can do for now, I will close this thread. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics.

//Locked and moved to solved.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator