How to create a question?

Rider.

• Community Manager

L1SfCdW.png

Hello everyone, 

This forum topic is to help you on how to create a question in the subforums. I will give you a step-by-step tutorial in order you know what you are doing and no mistakes are made! Since you are reading this, you have made it to the front page of the Q&A category. There will be a subforum for you to click and head over to in order to create a question. It should look like this:

image.png

STEP 1:

Press on the subforum where the event is taking place (e.g Q&A 2024) and you'll be redirected to here:

image.png

STEP 2:

If you scroll down, you will see an Ask a question button on the bottom right of your screen or at the bottom in the middle, as shown here: 

image.png

This is what you will be using to ask a question.

STEP 3:

Since you know where the button is; you can now click on it, it should show the following: 

image.png

This is where you can create your question, here is an example of what your question should look like before posting:

image.png

⚠️ Please make sure you follow our guidelines when creating a title. If your question does not follow the guidelines, it will be trashed. ⚠️

STEP 4:

Now you know how to create a question, once you are done, you can post the Submit Question button. The submit question button will be at the bottom of your screen, it should be right here:

image.png

Once you have submitted your question, it should look like this:

image.png

Now that you are a PRO at creating questions, you don't need my help anymore. 🥹

This means you can create more questions as long as they follow our forum rules and our guidelines for posting. You can view the forum rules here.

Thank you for reading and following this step-by-step guide, I hope you enjoy the event!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 3
  • HaulieThumbsUp 2
  • Awesome! 2