Game freezes since Update

DaJara

Question

Hi, sorry for my bad english, but i have the problem since todays Update, that my game freezes while starting the session.

I log in to the Simulation 1 Server, than i´m on the menu where i can see my truck. If i press the "Drive"-Button the game loads and freeze in the moment the progressing bar is full.

Until yesterday it was working normally, Singleplayer is working too, i tried different Save games and i deinstalled TruckersMP and installed it new.

Edit: I downloaded American Truck SImulator and tried it, it was working on TruckersMP, so the Problem is just Euro Truck SImulator 2.

Edit 2: I tried making a new profile in the Single Player, and joined with this on TruckersMP, that worked without problems.

So where is the problem? I played with my regular profile until yesterday without problems and i don´t use any mods. Just Trucky, Pickup, TrucksBook and SpedV is running in the background.

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, DaJara said:

Hi, sorry for my bad english, but i have the problem since todays Update, that my game freezes while starting the session.

I log in to the Simulation 1 Server, than i´m on the menu where i can see my truck. If i press the "Drive"-Button the game loads and freeze in the moment the progressing bar is full.

Until yesterday it was working normally, Singleplayer is working too, i tried different Save games and i deinstalled TruckersMP and installed it new.

Edit: I downloaded American Truck SImulator and tried it, it was working on TruckersMP, so the Problem is just Euro Truck SImulator 2.

Edit 2: I tried making a new profile in the Single Player, and joined with this on TruckersMP, that worked without problems.

So where is the problem? I played with my regular profile until yesterday without problems and i don´t use any mods. Just Trucky, Pickup, TrucksBook and SpedV is running in the background.

Good Evening dear @DaJara

I'm sorry about your problem, however I don't see big issue with this and we'll all try to help you as much as possible! 

It sounds me like an incorrect loading of your profile save.. 

Due to having an issues with loading your profile / or saves to enter your game please do a following and let me know if it helped: 

1. Try to load an older save

• Start ETS2MP 
  • Select your profile 
  • Go to Saves - > and try to load any save that was created 2-3 days ago 🙂 

2. Verifying integrity of in-game files 

• Go to Steam 
  • Library 
  • Select ETS2 - right click - properties - local files - > and there select a button called  Verify integrity of in-game files  - wait until it processed 

3.  Launch ETS2 with DirectX on Steam 

• Go to Steam 
  • Library 
  • Select ETS
  • Start the game w/ DirectX, load your profile and create a new save. 

Once you're done with all the solutions above, please let me know if it helped to you! 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver V | TruckClub Veteran

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello,

Can you try the following methods?

• Do not press alt-tab on the loading screen and do not try to open the task manager.
  • Verify the game files from Steam.
  • Can you delete your profile files and config files from the Documents ETS2 folder as a last resort?
  • Make sure your video card drivers are up to date.

Hello there!

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

//Locked and Moved to Solved 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png