You are not owner of some dlc you use

razvansmk

Question

Hello. I m new to TruckersMP and as a matter of fact it;''s my first day. I have a problem when connecting to a server. It says that the connection is refused because I am not the owner of some DLC I use. I ve seen that this matter has been asked many more times on this forum but i ve tried everything i ve seen and it s still not working. First of all I have 16 DLCs all bought from STEAM. I have no mods on,no subs to mods on STEAM Workshop etc. I have deleted my 2 saves where I ve used mods before installing MP. I went to profile/settings/update DLC and it says everytime that I have 16 DLCs. I ve tried 3 times to uninstall/reinstall the game + TruckersMP. It actually worked one time,started a new career, did a few deliveries then after a couple of hours when I hopped back in it was the same problem again with the DLCs.

Can anyone help me with it as I really don t know what more to do. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Hello there!

In addition, please make sure that your Steam account is the same as the TruckersMP account, which is possible that you used another Steam account which doesn't have the corresponding DLC to play TruckersMP.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there! 

Since your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days, I will go ahead and move your topic to the "Inactive Topics" section. 

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support Team member to have it open. 

Kind Regards, 

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Hey,

It's been 7 days since your topic was marked as inactive. For that reason I will now move it to Unsolved category. If you still need help, please create a new forum topic or reach out directly to us via ModMail on Discord or by creating a web support ticket.

Have a great day!

karnet,

TruckersMP Support