I can't after the ban

Pussh

Question

I join the server normally, but after I enter the game itself it kicks me and writes: Connection refused. The system has detected another account that may belong to you and
which is currently blocked. Althrogh I don’t have another account not on Steam, not in the game

Снимок экрана 2024-01-29 204416.png

6 answers to this question

Hi @TheBlvckPussh

This message is displayed if you have a banned account prior to the one you are currently using.

On the other hand, if you try to evade it by creating a new account, you would be in breach of the rule:

§1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

That said, if you think it's a mistake and you don't have a banned account prior to this one, contact the Game moderator managers by opening a feedback ticket. 

Here is the direct link to the feedback: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Here is the link to the rules for you to review: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Blessings,
chichi_TMP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello there!

You will need to wait for a reply from the feedback system. There are no ETAs for feedback tickets to be answered and the time is based on the availability of our team members.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

On 1/29/2024 at 9:13 PM, TheBlvckPussh said:

i dont have any accounts, and in feedback doesn't answer

Hello, If you have created feedback related to this I will just recommend waiting sometimes they can take up to a week just wait patiently and I am sure there will be a solution for this. 

I hope I was helpful enough.

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hey,

It's been 7 days since your topic was marked as inactive. For that reason I will now move it to Unsolved category. If you still need help, please create a new forum topic or reach out directly to us via ModMail on Discord or by creating a web support ticket.

Have a great day!

karnet,

TruckersMP Support