Another Account

BristleBack

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @BristleBack

If you have a banned account you will get that message.

On the other hand, if you are trying to evade it by creating a new account, you would be breaking the rule:

§1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

Here is the link to the rules for you to review: https://truckersmp.com/rules

That said, if you think it's a mistake and you don't have a banned account prior to this one, contact the Game moderator managers by opening a feedback ticket. 

Here I will leave you the direct link to the feedback: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Blessings,
chichi_TMP.

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

İf you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hey,

Since this topic has been inactive for over 1 week, I will now move this to Unsolved Topics.
If you need help again in the future you will have to create a new topic.

Kind Regards,
JCBBuilds,
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5