4k Player trying to get TruckersMP UI Bigger

Ossiwozzy

Question

As title states,

I'm playing in 4k, but the TruckersMP UI is pretty much unreadable from behind my steering wheel, i have tried to drag the scale bar all the way to the right but doesn't seem to do anything for the Ui.

Apologies if this has been asked before i have tried the search function on the forum nothing seemed to pop up that was usefull.

with regards,

Ossi

9 answers to this question

Hey! Hopefully this will help. 

So when you Press tab to open the UI and click on the settings you need to go over to interface and and find the HUD Scale and drag that left or right, once you have done that you will need to click on apply and you will see a difference, I just tested to make sure it actually works. 

Now if you are questioning about something like the maps and other stuff on screen, I am pretty sure that is going to be SCS sided and I would have no idea on how to fix that. Now if you are talking about how to rescale chat, and other TMP UI's then what I have just described would be the way to go.

If you are talking about the game UI such as the mini map and stuff on the bottom right of the screen try searching here https://forum.scssoft.com/

227300_screenshots_20240122173939_1.jpg

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi

TruckersMP - Trial Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Thanks LimeUnlimited

Unfortunately the slider doesn't seem to work for me.

i have tried sliding it all the way to the left, then pressing Apply. Nothing happens, same with sliding it all the way to the right and pressing apply.

Somehow this slider does nothing for me.

The game UI is fine atm i was able to increase that in the game settings.

2 hours ago, Ossiwozzy said:

Thanks LimeUnlimited

Unfortunately the slider doesn't seem to work for me.

i have tried sliding it all the way to the left, then pressing Apply. Nothing happens, same with sliding it all the way to the right and pressing apply.

Somehow this slider does nothing for me.

The game UI is fine atm i was able to increase that in the game settings.

Awesome, sorry I wasn't able to help your situation. 

Just to make sure, you are referring to the players nearby and chatbox as being to small correct?

My only other idea could be that it could be a 4K thing, I am playing at 1440p so it could work for me but not yourself. 

23 hours ago, LimeUnlimited said:

Awesome, sorry I wasn't able to help your situation. 

Just to make sure, you are referring to the players nearby and chatbox as being to small correct?

My only other idea could be that it could be a 4K thing, I am playing at 1440p so it could work for me but not yourself. 

The Chatbox seems fine, so does the player name tags.

it's the Truckers MP screen on the left and all the other menu's accessed from there when u press TAB that's pretty much unreadable. including the screen to create a new job.

if no other solutions show up i might just lower my resolution and prioritize readability.

3 hours ago, Ossiwozzy said:

The Chatbox seems fine, so does the player name tags.

it's the Truckers MP screen on the left and all the other menu's accessed from there when u press TAB that's pretty much unreadable. including the screen to create a new job.

if no other solutions show up i might just lower my resolution and prioritize readability.

Hey @Ossiwozzy,

So I just did some digging around into what issue you were having and unfortunately I have some bad news. 

While you can adjust the chatbox via the slider, there is no way to adjust those other boxes, such as job dispatcher and players nearby. You can resize the actual boxes, but you can't adjust the text size, which is the issue you are having. 

While I wasn't able to assist you into a solution I do want to encourage you to find the suggestions forum and create a new one regarding the ability to adjust text size for those boxes or any other ideas you may have!

Take care for now.

17 hours ago, LimeUnlimited said:

Hey @Ossiwozzy,

So I just did some digging around into what issue you were having and unfortunately I have some bad news. 

While you can adjust the chatbox via the slider, there is no way to adjust those other boxes, such as job dispatcher and players nearby. You can resize the actual boxes, but you can't adjust the text size, which is the issue you are having. 

While I wasn't able to assist you into a solution I do want to encourage you to find the suggestions forum and create a new one regarding the ability to adjust text size for those boxes or any other ideas you may have!

Take care for now.

Thanks for taking the time to dig around. I'll go pay the suggestions forum a visit when i have the time.

Hello there,

Your topic has not received any response for the past 3 days.
So now I'll move it to the Inactive category. Feel free to contact me via private message if you'd like it restored!

Kind Regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

// Moved to Unsolved.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator