New Signs to TMP (Calais -> Duisburg)

gae.

Suggestion Name: New Signs to TMP

Suggestion Description: Some signs I made to increase knowledge to drivers on Calais -> Duisburg road.

Any example images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GVKxG21D0hiOQc5KuBx4aLDT6DzW35LH?usp=sharing

Why should it be added?: I believe it should be added as it can increase the awareness of drivers in certain areas of the road. I have attached a Google Drive link that will have all the examples.

if accepted i will send over svgs.

• Upvote 2

Hey gae.,

If the photos below are your suggestion, I think it's already been added to the server, not completely, but I think it should be under development because many things have been implemented.

QYscTlV.png
p2ybzuX.png
VFi5ACE.png

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!