Event description links should open in a new tab

Suggestion Name: Event description links should open in a new tab

Suggestion Description: Quite often, event organisers will include links in the "Information" section of their event. These links may lead to things like a slot booking form, slot images, route map, web page, etc. By default, clicking these links will open them in your current tab (which is different to the other links at the top of the event page, such as the Communications or Website links, which take you to the external site in a new tab). Instead, I think they should open in a new tab.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Quite often when I am going to one of these links (usually slot booking forms) I would also like to keep the event page open so I can quickly switch back to it after filling out this form. Rather than searching through that tab's history, it would be much easier to just be able to have it open in another tab. The way I am getting around this right now is using the middle mouse button to open these links, but it would be very beneficial if they opened in a new tab in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png