can someone help please my game crashing promods

KingisBack

Question

10 answers to this question

I would be more than happy to take a look at these logs, however, we typically do not download files. If you'd like to properly make your logs available to us so we can safely take a look, you can follow this guide that explains how to upload logs to a appropriate website -> https://truckersmp.com/kb/1498 

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

Hello, first of all, I wish you have a nice day. I hope you have a wonderful day!

In the First Step you can try:
Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> delete game.crash file.
Next:
Steam -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Settings -> Local Files -> “Complete Game Files”. Finally, wait for it to be verified and try again.

If this method didn't work:

Follow the instructions:
1. Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)
2. Run the command:
sfc /scannow

3. Wait, and then restart your computer
4. Run a single game in x64 DirectX mode

5. Drive a short distance
6.Exit Game
7.Start multiplayer

I hope what I wrote was helpful and your problem was solved. If you need help you can contact me.

Have a nice day,
Kind regards,
Samderali.

4 hours ago, Samderali said:

Hello, first of all, I wish you have a nice day. I hope you have a wonderful day!

In the First Step you can try:
Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> delete game.crash file.
Next:
Steam -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Settings -> Local Files -> “Complete Game Files”. Finally, wait for it to be verified and try again.

If this method didn't work:

Follow the instructions:
1. Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)
2. Run the command:
sfc /scannow

3. Wait, and then restart your computer
4. Run a single game in x64 DirectX mode

5. Drive a short distance
6.Exit Game
7.Start multiplayer

I hope what I wrote was helpful and your problem was solved. If you need help you can contact me.

Have a nice day,
Kind regards,
Samderali.

sfc scannow say Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

21 hours ago, maksch said:

I would be more than happy to take a look at these logs, however, we typically do not download files. If you'd like to properly make your logs available to us so we can safely take a look, you can follow this guide that explains how to upload logs to a appropriate website -> https://truckersmp.com/kb/1498 

https://pastebin.com/j8pfmDZp 

Thank you. Your log is giving a pml-warning, which is weird. Did you local mod your truck? Because it seems like you messed something up when changing your license plate, at least that what gives a huge warning in the log. Please go ahead and switch your truck before loading in the map, and see if the problem continues.  

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

1 hour ago, maksch said:

Thank you. Your log is giving a pml-warning, which is weird. Did you local mod your truck? Because it seems like you messed something up when changing your license plate, at least that what gives a huge warning in the log. Please go ahead and switch your truck before loading in the map, and see if the problem continues.  

ok i try 

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

İf you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello there,

Since you did not want to reopen this topic after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved