Unsupported game version detected! (1.49.2.5)

ixInsanity

Question

Hi guys,
i'm running into the issue, that i can't downgrade nor upgrade my game to a supported version of TruckersMP, since there's simply no option for Version 1.49.2.0s in the Betas (as shown in screenshots), is there any way to downgrade the TruckersMP Client to a supported version or will people who did the Update to ETS2 1.49.2.5 be unable to play until TruckersMP has been updated?

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 205812.png

Screenshot 2023-12-07 210106.png

Screenshot 2023-12-07 210344.png

5 answers to this question

hello there, so, about the versions not being compatible with each other, the only thing you are able to do is downgrade the Euro Truck version, it's not possible to use an older version of the Truckersmp launcher. Since Truckersmp updated recently and now is supporting the newest version of Euro truck, you might not have problems to play now. I recommend you to turn automatic updates off on steam, so you won't run into more versions incompatibility problems in the future.image.png.1026155c0768def4458f8e0abf974d2d.png
To disable automatic updates, all you gotta do is: Right click on the wanted game > Updates > Only update this game when I launch it.

Cosmic Kishiro

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

İf you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics