Cargo Weight Display during TMP Dispatch Cargo Selection...

Millennium Falcon

Hi guys,

Not sure how challenging it would be to implement this but it would be very helpful if during TMP Self Dispatch, you could not only see Distance but also Weight of the Cargo you selected, so you'd know how much that cargo weighs before you actually accept the cargo.

Sometimes I want to do a load but I don't have much time to do it, so I try to pick up light cargo in order to maintain good pace throughout the trip, unfortunately currently I don't know what weight my selected cargo is until I click Generate JOB.
At that point if you're not happy with the weight, you have to CANCEL the job.

Is this something that could be addressed in future updates?

Thank you.

I am attaching a Screenshot with potential placement of the cargo weight data on Dispatch...

TMP Dispatch Suggestion.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ello there, @Millennium Falcon

1 hour ago, Millennium Falcon said:

Hi guys,

Not sure how challenging it would be to implement this but it would be very helpful if during TMP Self Dispatch, you could not only see Distance but also Weight of the Cargo you selected, so you'd know how much that cargo weighs before you actually accept the cargo.

Sometimes I want to do a load but I don't have much time to do it, so I try to pick up light cargo in order to maintain good pace throughout the trip, unfortunately currently I don't know what weight my selected cargo is until I click Generate JOB.
At that point if you're not happy with the weight, you have to CANCEL the job.

Is this something that could be addressed in future updates?

Thank you.

I am attaching a Screenshot with potential placement of the cargo weight data on Dispatch...

TMP Dispatch Suggestion.jpg

Only to let you know

Thanks for creathing thus suggestion, but if you would look more detailed about suggestions around, you came up with that it already been suggested and accepted! 

Have a good day! 

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

17 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Ello there, @Millennium Falcon

Only to let you know

Thanks for creathing thus suggestion, but if you would look more detailed about suggestions around, you came up with that it already been suggested and accepted! 

Have a good day! 

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 

Sorry for missing that, that's great to hear though!!! Thank you.