Truckersmp Graphic Mod

06Lykia_

Hello, first of all, I wish you a good evening. 

• Truckersmp supports seasonal modes as graphics mode and these modes may cause fps loss.

For Truckersmp:

1.  Press Tab, then you can adjust your graphics settings and the loading distance of the players in the settings section.

For game graphics:

- Keep your PC up to Date and Clean ( Drivers, no needed Programs while  you playing and so on)!

- Overwatch your PC Temperatures!

- Start the Game/TruckersMP  as Administrator!

- Disable Ingame the Anti Aliasing and the Anisotropic Filtering. Let Both done by the Graphic Drivers!

- Reduce the Mirror Visibility to Medium!

- Reduce/Increase the Shadows, less Quality means it will be calculated by your CPU, Higher Quality means, it will be calculated by your GPU!

- Reduce Weather Quality!

- Reduce Reflection Quality!

- Reduce Grass intens to low or turn it off!

Source:

I hope what I wrote helped and your problem was solved. If you need help you can contact me!

Good Evening,

Kind regards,

Samderali.

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting a suggestion. Unfortunately, you did not follow the correct format that we require. Due to this, we must reject your suggestion, but please feel free to submit another suggestion using the correct format. 

Additionally, we only support Grimes and TruckersMP official modifications. 

Regards,

xBestBBx

TruckersMP Community Manager

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket