Server setting for enforced trailer count limit

Titanic4

Suggestion Name: Server setting for enforced trailer count limit

Suggestion Description: During the recent RealOps V15 event I've noticed that few players had more than 1 trailer in their trailer chain regardless of the event rules, which forbids using doubles/triples/HCT's. The enforced trailer count limit server setting will override the hardcoded trailer limit of each respective game(ETS2: 3 trailers in chain, ATS: 6 trailers in chain) - with the setting active, the limit will be lowered to 1 trailer in chain, effectively disallowing Doubles, B-Doubles, B-Triples and HCT's from being used on the server. 

Any example images: None provided.

Why it should be added: This server setting would make enforcing maximum trailer count rule much easier, since the player, who has more trailers than allowed will be automatically kicked. 

• Upvote 3

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

the thing is people use the HCT's and B-doubles everywhere by tricking the game into thinking its a single trailer so how you want to enforce it then?
I use Triple trailers (2 short 1 full length trailer) and i have the game define the trailer as a single trailer so i can drive it also in UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, Lithuania & ect.

The game checks the amount of trailers being in chain before issuing a kick instead of checking the trailer definition. Apart from standard maximum trailer count(3 for ETS2, 6 for ATS) there is area specific trailer count limitation of 1 in Kirkenes quarry road in ProMods. If you have all map DLC's and you have required version of ProMods installed, try driving to Kirkenes quarry with the triple trailer of yours on ProMods Arcade server. @[IMP] Rimuru Tempest

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel