VRAM usage issue caused by outdated TMP files?

Sathanas01

Question

I have this VRAM usage issue since I bought and play in the west balkan area. The VRAM usage always went to max and cause game crashes.
While discussing and analyzing the game and crash logs in the SCSSoft forum, the moderator mentions about outdated files in the TMP mods that may contribute to the issue. I've completely reinstalled the TMP mod (clean install with no other mods) since last week and always update & verify before playing, but make no difference to the VRAM issue

2023-11-13 game.log.txt
https://pastebin.com/4Ezt9Lh9

2023-11-13 game.crash.txt
https://pastebin.com/sdTyb4wd

Any suggestion of anything I may have missed to do?

7 answers to this question

Hello,as I can see from the crash logs,the problem comes from the ets2 launcher (Fault address: 00007FF75981E0E1 0001:00E9D0E1 F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\eurotrucks2.exe)

What I could suggest you to do is to go to your steam game library,right click on (Euro Truck Simulator 2),select Properties,Click on Installed Files and then Click the button that says "Verify integrity of the game files",the game may have some corrupt files, from the moment you said that you completely reinstalled the TruckersMP mod.

It is not 100% sure this may solve the problem but you can give it a try.

Hello, 

1. Please turn off whatever is running in the background (it uses too much ram).
  2. Do a clean install and install the game on the SSD disk.
  3. Make sure that your chipset and video card drivers are up to date.
  4. If the computer is not 64-bit, make sure that 32-bit systems cannot use all x86 ram memory.
  5. If you are using Windows 10 and above, you can close unnecessary windows applications that tire the ram in the background.

4 hours ago, øAlmeida said:

Hello @Sathanas01,

In view, did you find your best answer?
Your confirmation helps us to keep the Forum organized. 

Kind regards,
øAlmeida
TruckersMP Support

This issue is being analyzed further in SCSSoft forum as I managed to reproduce the game crash without TMP mods.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=324673

3 hours ago, øAlmeida said:

Hello @Sathanas01,

Understood. So can this topic be closed?

Kind regards,
øAlmeida
TruckersMP Support

As the source of problem haven't been clearly identified yet by SCS, it's probably safe to close this topic here for now. The topic in SCS forums however remains open