Character editing in the chat

WHITE WATER

hello with the new update, 4 character typing has arrived. It was written in 3 Characters in the old version . .because there are 3 characters on the label. I would do it with the abbreviation "st". now the long version has been made. I mean, some names don't appear in the 4-character requirement. Even though I wrote it correctly. In the old version, he showed everything in 3 frames. I also took out my label information along with myself. Can you fix this mistake? I have written before to support. The error will be corrected, but it is still the same error.

< i mean, it's in the video .>

Hello @WHITE WATER,

Thanks for the suggestion!

As mentioned above, ensure you follow the suggestions format for your suggestions to be considered. As for the case you have described, with the introduction of autocomplete feature for the commands, the short versions of the commands were removed as they could not work together with the autocomplete feature. It is matter of time getting used to the new way of typing the commands.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

• Like 1