TMP kicks me from ets2 sim1 server

GroMan

When i connect to ETS2 TMP server (sim1), i open tab menu and it shows that every player is 0m away from me and that they have 0ms ping. After a few seconds server kicks me (connection with server broken)

Edit: these people from tab menu are random people, im seeing them even in empty cities

Edit 2: I dont see any other players (in tab or in-game)

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1

Hello @GroMan

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk if it might be a problem, but I heard something about attack on TMP servers -> Here's message from Devops 

We're working to mitigate a DDoS attack against our game servers. If you're having trouble connecting, consider using the servers in other regions (US / SGP).

If that issue happen many times you try to join to TMP Servers, I recommend you to: 

• Start TruckersMP Launcher as an administrator to give more priority. 
  • Restart your internet  - Router -> Switch it off and after 20 sec switch it on 
  • Try to use another server 
  • Try to avoid loading your truck in high populated areas as it may be the reason. 

In case nothing from posted solution won't solve your issue, I will more than glad to continue with it and try to help you with another way. 

Let me know if it helped 🙂 

Have a good day

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ]   

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 🚚

• Woah! 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.