Make a special role for members active in Help Section and allow them to post their comments instantly

RedNub

Suggestion Name: Permission to share comments in help section instantly without being approved for specific players of the community.

Suggestion Description: Make a special role for specific members of the forum, that are active in help section and trying to help others players as soon as possible. This role should work like you firstly need to receive reputation for activity and then you would get a role. Once you received the role you are verified and can help to players immediately. This role also can be deleted if many of comments will not helpful. 

Any example images: None

Why it should be added:

I think that should be added because it will decreased a time between players need to wait until someone respond to their topic, because the comments wait about 4-5 hours before approval. It also should help to members of Support Team, because they can't be active 24/7.  I will more than happy for your opinions!

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

9 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

It's a good theory. Unless they are expert problem solvers, there's no way they will have it solved before they check their responses. I understand you want to help them. Sometimes, their help can be vague. Personally, i would recommend you apply for Support Team, when open.

Ello there,

Thank you so much for your answer! 

I would like to share my opinions ->

Unless they are expert problem solvers

- everyone could learn about issues across TMP platforms and you don't need to be expert or how you would called this, besides, there are some issues that are already answered but people does not look for it before they create a new topic. In that case I would not called anyone expert because everyone has always something to learn ;-). 

Lastly, if you noticed there is some new question and you don't know the answer nobody asked you to answer. You should reply only in case you are almost sure it might be helpful. 

You should apply for Support Team

Here, I would like also to add something. I was in the team, as Support Trainee, but unfortunately failed the training period. There are more stuff like here on the forums. Here on the forums are usually really known issues like, how to add DLC to TruckersMP account, lag issues, connection issues, where if yoi have an experiences, you can help to someone. To be said, the stuff you can see here on the forums it's more easier than in the Team )) 

And about the role, which may allow to reply into help section without approval should be only for people who are really active there.

Thanks for your reply! 

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

4 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

everyone could learn about issues across TMP platforms

That's good and all. But not everybody is experienced enough to provide a reliable answer as there are an array of issues that branch out.

there are some issues that are already answered but people does not look for it before they create a new topic

It also doesn't help that there isn't a topic detect system to show potential similar issues. Other games have this feature of topic checking what you type.

if you noticed there is some new question and you don't know the answer nobody asked you to answer.

Which is why, i don't provide a reply. Instead of giving a false response. Looking at the latest topics, there's not a single one i can provide an answer for. Because, it's stuff i just don't know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunstrider said:

Yeah that's why all people won't have this role. Only some of them would receive it. Other comments have to wait for an approval! 

3 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

Yeah, I understand you. Look, I have been helping out of this forum over 3 years. I usually also search for some oldest topic, because the solutions sometimes being same and there does not matter which system you have in your PC. But there highly depends on type of issue. Not all we can find so easy. 

5 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

I said, you will not answer someone's question if you haven't an expedices with that. That was how I meant that. 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)