TruckersMP Cargo

Mr Ellis

Hello, it's great to see that you are not a patron member and that you are making an effort for those who are not, but this is not an obligation, it is a kind of subscription system, when you pay the money you can enjoy the privileges, unfortunately this situation seems to continue like this😧

6 hours ago, Mr Ellis said:

make it available for everyone not just to Patrons i know some people that can't afford the patron pack?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Ello, 

I'm not too sure but is not that trailer available for everyone? If you open the TMP disparcher, I think you should be able to find - TruckersMP Trailer 🤔

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Veteran Driver 🚛

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

26 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Ello, 

I'm not too sure but is not that trailer available for everyone? If you open the TMP disparcher, I think you should be able to find - TruckersMP Trailer 🤔

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Veteran Driver 🚛

Hey, no the trailer with the 3D logo is only for Patrons (Master Trucker), the members who are not Patron supporters have the possibility to make the TruckersMP logo on their own trailer, there is also for Patrons the TMP logo in luminous.

Official announcement:

Here is a picture: (Normal for people without patron)
ets2_20231001_103245_00.png?ex=651a8052&

• Upvote 1