TruckersMP Fails To Start With Error, but Normal Game Opens Fine

Tyceberg

Question

I've played TMP plenty up until now. Still, for some reason, when attempting to load TMP, I now receive the error message, "Cannot initialize the Client Core. ... ." So, I've looked around and found several people with this same issue. Some other posters said the solutions given in their posts fixed their problems. I've tried all of them, but TruckersMP still fails to load.

The game title in question is ATS.

-------------------------------------------------

Here's what I have tried:

Spoiler
  • Verifying Steam game files (though the main game was already functioning fine.)
  • Verifying the path to ATS in TMP is correct.
  • Uninstalling TMP and all its associated folders. (i.e. ".../Documents/TruckersMP/", "%appdata%", "%programdata%", etc.) then reinstalling
  • Uninstalling the ATS base game and files, then reinstalling.
  • Making sure all mods were turned off or removed.
  • Marking all TMP files and folders as excluded in all antivirus softwares.
  • Disabling Antivirus fully.
  • Running TMP and/or Steam as Admin.
  • Giving up and screaming.

• Combinations of all of these.

My device can easily handle this game, but here are the specs in case.

PC Specs:

Spoiler

Memory: 32GB

MB: TUF Gaming X570 Plus (Wi-Fi)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (8-core, 16-Logical)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER

SO... If anyone has any other ideas or knows a definitive solution.

Regards

Edited by Tyceberg
Cleaned up wording and formatting for better readability.

8 answers to this question

Hi @Tyceberg,

I had read it you have excluded all TMP Files in your antivirus Software, but it can been an other file been dectectet and blocked by your software, i advise you to temporäry turn your antivirus software off, to seen it if it was the problem.
when its don't working can you check on the launcher if the Path to ETS2 is correctly.

I hope i had help you

Kind regards,
Julian German RSL Human Ressource

Kind regards,
[RSL] Julian [GER]
RSL Human Resources

On 9/30/2023 at 5:58 PM, Julian German [80/90km/h] said:

Hi @Tyceberg,

I had read it you have excluded all TMP Files in your antivirus Software, but it can been an other file been dectectet and blocked by your software, i advise you to temporäry turn your antivirus software off, to seen it if it was the problem.
when its don't working can you check on the launcher if the Path to ETS2 is correctly.

I hope i had help you

Kind regards,

@Julian German [80/90km/h] I have already attempted this in the past to no effect. I will update the original post to reflect this.

20 hours ago, Sinyordess. said:

Try to verify the game files, I believe your problem will be fixed, if you do not know how to verify the game files, follow the image below, please let us know when your problem is solved, otherwise we will follow different ways

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_1.gif?ex=6519d3ec 

@Sinyordess. Base game files are not the issue. As stated above, the base game works fine, TruckersMP is the issue. I know how to verify game files and have already done this. I will update the original post to reflect this.

16 hours ago, SebastianZ said:

Heyho, please check if you are running at least a 64 Bit System, because TruckersMP can't be run on a 32 Bit System.
(To Check it, press Start, type System, press enter)

With greetings
SebastianZ

@SebastianZ As stated in the original post, I have run TruckersMP fine before up to this point. As such, this would indicate I have a 64-bit operating system or I wouldn't have been able to play in the first place.

My device can easily handle this game, but here are the specs in case.

PC Specs: (I will also add these to the original post):

Spoiler

Regards

Edited by Tyceberg
Cleaned up formatting and added User tags for better readability.

1 hour ago, Tyceberg said:

I have already attempted this in the past to no effect. I will update the original post to reflect this.

Base game files are not the issue. As stated above, the base game works fine, TruckersMP is the issue. I know how to verify game files and have already done this. I will update the original post to reflect this.

As stated in the original post, I have run TruckersMP fine before up to this point. As such, this would indicate I have a 64-bit operating system or I wouldn't have been able to play in the first place. My device is well capable of handling this game, but for the record here are the specs in case (I will also add these to the original post):

Regards

Have you check your Windows and Grafik card of updates? When not i advise you check them and when updates available, install them, maybe it can been fixed you problem with the update.

Kind regards,

Kind regards,
[RSL] Julian [GER]
RSL Human Resources

Hello there,

This topic was not active for 3 days. Due to this reason, this topic will be moved to inactive section.

If you want to reopen this topic in order to get more replies or solution, feel free to dm me or dm other supporters.

Cheers.

Kind regards,

Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

// Move to inactive