Cannot launch TruckersMP!

Mystery_Noob

Question

Whenever I launch the game, it works fine. I reach the point of having to choose the server. I choose Simulation I (700/4500 Players) and then the next thing that happens, is I get the singleplayer launchpad menu opened up, where I have two options: Continue to singleplayer OR leave the game. I choose "continue to game" and get put into singeplayer! Any Ideas whats up?

Running both TruckersMP and ETS2 on the latest version with all updates. I have enough Playtime.

4 answers to this question

Hello Mystery_ Noob
I'm glad to be of assistance to you, but your feedback seems to be unable to express your problem clearly

I can only provide you with a few methods:
1. Uninstall Truckersmp (including installation path)
2. Restore Truckersmp to default values and install and set up the game
3. If you go offline in the upper right corner of the game, it is due to your network connection. It is recommended to check your delay or try opening the accelerator
4. If it shows that you have loaded non Steam purchased DLC, you need to delete your DLC file in the Euka directory and re verify the integrity of the game
5. If illegal accessories are loaded, you should delete them and restart the game

I hope the above methods can solve your problem
Kind regards
MZ Aria

Hello there,

Since you did not want to reopen this topic after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.