how to make a heart on the hood of any truck (for example Scania)

Lxron

Question

5 answers to this question

Ellooo there, 

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forum 🙂 

I'm really thank you, that you have contacted the help section to get touch with us for your question.! 

My name is Petr, I will be trying to explain your question today! 

According the photo you have posted above, it's a part of Save Editting - > which has been added there manually by using CODE from the player.  -> Here on this server, you'll be able to find many codes about https://discord.gg/universal-trucks-777161189310332968 

However, there are another way how to find thus kind of heart and it's by using Steam workshop as there are sometimes posted some kind of these mods. 

If you don't know how to save edit and adding some parts to your truck, thus video will be helped to you - > 

Hope, your question got answered! ❤️

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hey @Lxron

Did the answer above help you solve the problem you were encountering?

Be sure to let me know!

Kind regards,

EL KEES

TruckersMP Support

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics.

//Locked and moved to solved.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator