Getting not alot of FPS...

krazsms

Question

Hey there,

I need a lot of help. When I use unmodded ETS2 (without TruckersMP) it works flawlessly, but when I play TruckersMP from now on, it lags so much, to the point that it's not even playable for me.

I have tried other games, such as Fortnite, Rocket League, and Apex, but all also work as flawlessly as ETS2 unmodded.

The BIOS has been updated to the latest version, still lagging.

PC Specs:

Windows 11 Pro

GPU: AMD RX 6600

CPU: Intel Core i3 10100F 3.6GHz

16 GB DDR4 RAM

If you got a solution for me, please reply, and I will try any possible solutions.

Thank you,

krazsm.

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, krazsm said:

Hey there,

I need a lot of help. When I use unmodded ETS2 (without TruckersMP) it works flawlessly, but when I play TruckersMP from now on, it lags so much, to the point that it's not even playable for me.

I have tried other games, such as Fortnite, Rocket League, and Apex, but all also work as flawlessly as ETS2 unmodded.

The BIOS has been updated to the latest version, still lagging.

PC Specs:

Windows 11 Pro

GPU: AMD RX 6600

CPU: Intel Core i3 10100F 3.6GHz

16 GB DDR4 RAM

If you got a solution for me, please reply, and I will try any possible solutions.

Thank you,

krazsm.

Haii there 🙂 

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP help section! : )

My name is Petr, and I will be answering your topic and try to help you with your current issue. 

----------------------------------

According to what you have explained you encounter with FPS issue which is one from known issues. 

Firstly, I wanna ask if you did some graphics update, because it could be cause by that, if the driver is wrongly set as  there can be a betaversion of some driver.

I recommend you to set up thus settings as written down there.

Settings in - game 

- Enable Vsync  - is always better to having a Stable FPS Rate around 60 than often a Jumping between 180 till 45 or lower.

- Set Scale to 200% could be less 125% could be less

- Disable MLAA

- Disable DOF

- Set all following Quality Settings to hight, it do not have everything on max quallity - it depends on your components in your PC

- Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.

TruckersMP Launcher 

-  try unclick some of them as Cabin Accesories in another trucks, Flags, and draw distance reduce to min. 

- Development Logging  

- Smoothing Distance

- Load Cabin Accessoires

- Load Flags

- Aditional Lights

- Draw Distance 

Also please remember, that FPS will drop dramaticlly if you are close or passing a really busy area, once you have crossed the area you will be fine,

As last step you can try to re-install your graphics drivers  or re-install TMP Launcher 🙂 

Hope I could help you with my instructions! 

I'm waiting for your response

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 
TruckersMP Veteran Driver | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello, first of all I wish you a good day. I hope you are having a nice day. I understand your problem but don't worry I'm here to help!

First make sure your System meets Truckersmp system requirements: https://truckersmp.com/download

If you are sure you can try :

1. Make software updates
  2. Try lowering the graphics and resolution
  3. Close unnecessary apps in the background
  4. Do not be in crowded places
  5. Do not use excess cabin accessories and flags
  6. Reduce or turn off shadows and player loading limit in the graphics section in the tab

I hope what I wrote worked and the problem was solved. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me!

Good Night!

Regards,

Samderali.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Samderali said:

Hello, first of all I wish you a good day. I hope you are having a nice day. I understand your problem but don't worry I'm here to help!

First make sure your System meets Truckersmp system requirements: https://truckersmp.com/download

If you are sure you can try :

1. Make software updates
  2. Try lowering the graphics and resolution
  3. Close unnecessary apps in the background
  4. Do not be in crowded places
  5. Do not use excess cabin accessories and flags
  6. Reduce or turn off shadows and player loading limit in the graphics section in the tab

I hope what I wrote worked and the problem was solved. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me!

Good Night!

Regards,

Samderali.

Hello,

Tried everything, still the same, if not, worse.

12 hours ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Haii there 🙂 

My name is Petr, and I will be answering your topic and try to help you with your current issue. 

According to what you have explained you encounter with FPS issue which is one from known issues. 

Firstly, I wanna ask if you did some graphics update, because it could be cause by that, if the driver is wrongly set as  there can be a betaversion of some driver.

Settings in - game 

- Enable Vsync  - is always better to having a Stable FPS Rate around 60 than often a Jumping between 180 till 45 or lower.

- Disable MLAA

- Disable DOF

- Set all following Quality Settings to hight, it do not have everything on max quallity - it depends on your components in your PC

TruckersMP Launcher 

-  try unclick some of them as Cabin Accesories in another trucks, Flags, and draw distance reduce to min. 

- Development Logging  

- Smoothing Distance

- Load Cabin Accessoires

- Load Flags

- Aditional Lights

- Draw Distance 

Also please remember, that FPS will drop dramaticlly if you are close or passing a really busy area, once you have crossed the area you will be fine,

As last step you can try to re-install your graphics drivers  or re-install TMP Launcher 🙂 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Haven't tried that yet, will try it out soon possible as I'm out right now.

16 hours ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Haii there 🙂 

Settings in - game 

- Disable MLAA

- Disable DOF

TruckersMP Launcher 

- Development Logging  

- Smoothing Distance

- Load Cabin Accessoires

- Load Flags

- Aditional Lights

- Draw Distance 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Looks like that helped a lot, thank you!

• Woah! 1