Add (or replace the Bluebus Bolloré SE by) the Iveco Evadys Line 13m or Karosa 95x Pack

Azornet

Suggestion Name: Add (or replace the Bluebus Bolloré SE by) the Iveco Evadys Line 13m or Karosa 95x Pack

Suggestion Description: Add or change bus vehicles for more consistency with the game and to better enjoy bus rides

Any example images: No

Why it should be added: 

It should be added because I think an urban bus for long distance and in a truck game is not consistency, and personally I don't always enjoy the fact that this urban bus can only go to 80 km/h.

So for the consistency the Evadys or Karosa (in a way) are more adapted for long ride as they are interurban buses contrary to the Bluebus and this two vehicule can go at least up to 100 km/h, and it can be really cool for long journeys or for the Arcade servers players I think.

• Upvote 5

• 1 year later...
  • Community Manager

Hello @Azornet,

Thanks for your suggestion! We are not replacing the current bus due to all the work put into the animations, etc. That being said, we might consider adding new bus options in the future.

We will put your suggestion on hold for future consideration. At this time, we don't have an estimated release date for this content, so we appreciate your patience.

Have a great day!