Seperate launch option in new Launcher for Promods

vRx77b

Suggestion Name: Seperate launch option in new Launcher for Promods

Suggestion Description: In the new Launcher for TMP there are 2 launch options, ATS and ETS2. I would prefer it if there was 2 more options added; ATS - Promods and ETS2 - Promods. This because of Promods taking longer to update as they have to update to the new map, and many players that play on Promods being left behind when TMP updates to the new game version before Promods does.

Any example images: None needed

Why it should be added: I hope that this gets considered and added as it is really disappointing not being able to play TMP for several days - weeks because Promods takes longer to update. Before someone says "Just play on the normal server" you have to understand how much better the experience with Promods is than Vanilla ETS2

15 minutes ago, vRx77b said:

Suggestion Name: Seperate launch option in new Launcher for Promods

Suggestion Description: In the new Launcher for TMP there are 2 launch options, ATS and ETS2. I would prefer it if there was 2 more options added; ATS - Promods and ETS2 - Promods. This because of Promods taking longer to update as they have to update to the new map, and many players that play on Promods being left behind when TMP updates to the new game version before Promods does.

Any example images: None needed

Why it should be added: I hope that this gets considered and added as it is really dissapointing not being able to play TMP for several days - weeks because Promods takes longer to update. Before someone says "Just play on the normal server" you have to understand how much better the experience with Promods is than Vanilla ETS2

Great suggestion! It's really disappointing that we with promods need to wait longer. 

Hello, first of all I wish you a good evening!

• This might sound like a good idea in theory, but once it's compatible with ProMods 1.47 and Normal Ets 2 1.48, users will have to constantly downgrade and upgrade. I don't think anyone will like it. It would be more logical to wait for the new version instead.

Good Evening,

Kind Regards, 

Samderali.

3 hours ago, Samderali said:

Merhaba, öncelikle iyi akşamlar dilerim!

• Bu teoride iyi bir fikir gibi gelebilir, ancak ProMods 1.47 ve Normal Ets 2 1.48 ile uyumlu hale geldiğinde , kullanıcıların sürekli olarak sürüm düşürmesi ve yükseltmesi gerekecektir. Kimsenin bundan hoşlanacağını sanmıyorum. Bunun yerine yeni sürümü beklemek daha mantıklı olacaktır.

İyi akşamlar,

Saygılarımla, 

Samderali.

I agree

3 hours ago, Samderali said:

Hello, first of all I wish you a good evening!

• This might sound like a good idea in theory, but once it's compatible with ProMods 1.47 and Normal Ets 2 1.48, users will have to constantly downgrade and upgrade. I don't think anyone will like it. It would be more logical to wait for the new version instead.

Good Evening,

Kind Regards, 

Samderali.

Although I do see your point, most people that play on the Promods server do not play on the normal server, and I do not think a 5 minutes update can hurt anyone 

2 hours ago, Granite said:

TMP has stated many times they will not support multiple game versions, and it's probably not even possible.

Learn to be patient, this will not happen. 

If you are so desperate, you can always downgrade and play singleplayer or convoy with a friend.

Learn to be respectful.

You could have only stated that they have said that, instead of resorting to attacking me like most other people have done. I have already waited for many promods updates to be released after ETS2 updates, so no reason for me to "learn to be patient", I only thought it was a good idea to have an option to play while it is not released.

I would play "convoy with a friend" if only that friend was 1000 people driving around a single server, the feeling is different.

I understand that TMP have stated that they do not support multiple game versions, but again, you could have said that instead of attacking me.