One or more requied files Promods Map Crash Help

bilal088

Question

Hello,

I was very busy for 1-2 months and couldn't play truckersmp. Now I wanted to enter the promod server and this error appeared. I will give the information

assest
def
map
media
model1-2-3

files available

69 hour steam;

east
scadiniav
france 
baltic sea

black sea
iberia
italia dlc

1.47.31 ets

2.65 promods

Please Help Boys

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-07-25 004127.png

6 answers to this question

Hello, @r4auly

It looks like you are having problems installing promods, delete the old files from everywhere including the trash and download the new files 2 by 2 from the promods site, the current version is 2.65, avoid downloading them all at once because the system may confuse you with a bot and you may time out. 

In addition to all this, this video will also help you with the installation 

I wish you good forums

Kind regards,

Rosmery

Hello, ROSMERY

Thanks for your attention, I've been playing truckersmp for about 6 months and I've never had such a problem. As you said, I don't have time to delete and install. Can you suggest another solution? I can only play truckersmp for 1-1.5 hours at night, is there any other solution like version update?

10 hours ago, ROSMERY said:

Hello, @r4auly

It looks like you are having problems installing promods, delete the old files from everywhere including the trash and download the new files 2 by 2 from the promods site, the current version is 2.65, avoid downloading them all at once because the system may confuse you with a bot and you may time out. 

In addition to all this, this video will also help you with the installation 

I wish you good forums

Kind regards,

Rosmery

Hello, ROSMERY

Thanks for your attention, I've been playing truckersmp for about 6 months and I've never had such a problem. As you said, I don't have time to delete and install. Can you suggest another solution? I can only play truckersmp for 1-1.5 hours at night, is there any other solution like version update?

9 hours ago, øAlmeida said:

Selamlar,

Sorunuzun cevabını bulduğunuzu öğrenebilir miyim?

Sorunuzun durumunu onaylamanız, forumu her zaman düzenli tutmamıza yardımcı olur!

Saygılarımla,

øAlmeida

TruckersMP Deneme Desteği

Unfortunately not for now.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello @r4auly,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

/Moved to Unsolved

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!