collision zone extension (related to trailers)

Acctim

Suggestion Name: collision zone extension 

Suggestion Description: as I type this got a guy in Duisburg blocking a entrance to a drop/pick up location, by having his truck just barely out of the NCZ right at the entrance but his double b is well inside, could there be a way to do it if your trailer is in the NCZ then you as a whole are NC could stop this type of trolling.

Why should it be added?: trolling counter, general gameplay improvement

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Acctim said:

what i mean is he was sat in only entrance (was BCP in duisburg) an he was at the point you go collision-able stopped ,so his cab was about half out of gate with his trailer inside, and currently the NCZ uses just ur truck as the marker if ur in or out of the NCZ

So what exactly would change if NCZ was extendend, as you suggested?
Players could still park their vehicle in a way that it crosses the border to CZ / NCZ.

Or is this a matter of the length of the rig which doesn't fit in the company lot?

• True Story 1

6 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

So what exactly would change if NCZ was extendend, as you suggested?
Players could still park their vehicle in a way that it crosses the border to CZ / NCZ.

Or is this a matter of the length of the rig which doesn't fit in the company lot?

I'm suggesting if its possible to have it if your trailer is in the zone at all they the whole tractor + trailer is NC not extending the zone just changing parameter on how u are detected as in the zone.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Acctim,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I would like to inform you that we have plans to look into the way NCZ system is working but it is a complex task due to limitations from the game engine and physics. For now, I will be rejecting this suggestion, but we will keep this in mind when we revisit the NCZ system and the way it works in future.

Thanks for understanding!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected