collision zone extension at Calais docks

Acctim

Suggestion Name: collision zone extension at Calais docks

Suggestion Description: as you go onto ferry at Calais I have noticed how close the NCZ is to the ferry end of the ramp had some near misses on it cus of this, just think the zone should be into the area at boarding end of ramp just to avoid accidents.

Why should it be added?: safety

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Acctim said:

Suggestion Name: collision zone extension at Calais docks

Suggestion Description: as you go onto ferry at Calais I have noticed how close the NCZ is to the ferry end of the ramp had some near misses on it cus of this, just think the zone should be into the area at boarding end of ramp just to avoid accidents.

Why should it be added?: safety

Hello @Acctim,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion. 

I agree with you and I think it's a key thing to increase the NCZ in that zone for safety. Those who leave the ferry and those who have to enter often clash. It should be at least like in Dover. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Acctim,

Thanks for your suggestion regards to extending the collision zone at Calais Docks.

After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that we will not be proceeding with this suggestion. Modifying the non-collision zone in that specific area is not possible due to buggy items there. The only thing I could suggest is driving more carefully in areas such as that one to avoid any possible collisions and accidents.

Thanks for understanding!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected