Problems logging in to the application

Stachu2173

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you having problems with the launcher but I will do my best to try help you finding the solution of your probelm.

First of all open your your email box and check if there's upcoming emails,if not try to check also into SPAM folder and make sure you typed the correct email on TMP,after that, if you received the email you have to confirm your account.

After that try to login in your launcher,if that doesn't work yet try to write email and password in a notepad and copy/paste on the launcher.

If also that go wrong open a support ticket about password reset and wait for an answer.

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System