I can't connect to server sometimes

TheJulfor

Question

I started playing on TMP today and whenever i want to join Sim1, it says connection established and then after 10-15 seconds it says "Connection with the server has been broken, you will be reconnected automatically", but it never reconnects me..
I have to go to login and try again and again and only after 3-4 tries it lets me in..

I am sure my internet is good and i never had connection problems while playing on TMP.

What to do?

6 answers to this question

Hello,

As you mentioned above,you may have an internet issue, I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

First of all:

Turn off your router and wait about 30 seconds,then turn it on again.

-Run the launcher as administrator. ( TruckersMP Launcher -> Right Click -> Run As Administrator)

-Try to connect with VPN.

-Make sure your GPU drivers,and common drivers are up to date.

-Make sure your Windows is up to date.

-Try to connect with an internet cable like ethernet.

If this does not work for you, check if steam requires updating, and check the integrity of the ETS2 files through steam (right click on ETS2 game, properties, local files and verify integrity of game files.).

If that it doesn't work yet,try to reinstall the TruckersMP client and the game.

And what I can say you if all goes wrong,change your internet with a better provider.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Best Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

• Upvote 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello @TheJulfor

First of all, I would kindly welcome you here at TruckersMP Forums! 

My name is RedWolf [CZ] / Petr and I will be answering your question.

At thus point it may seems you haven't any issues with your connection, however it can be but only in a few seconds. The internet issues can comes up when you would try to load in high populated area as it can be really hard for your connection to load too many players in one place. 

My question is: 

What do you usually spawm? 

Have you ever had this same issue before? 

If you encouter with the issue out of high populated area, I can recommned you to start TruckersMP as an administrator, which should get a priority for TMP launcher, or try to reset your router. Lastly, if you meet this issue only in Multiplayer but not in another games, we know, where is the problem then. 

Possible known solutions: 

1-) Don't use Wi-Fi;

2-) Don't do download, many browser tabs open, stream, Spotify while playing;

3-) Make sure your internet is not being shared at the same time that you are playing;
4-) When disconnected from a server, try to connect to another server with few users;
5-) Prefer to start your trips and places with less traffic before reaching areas with more traffic;
6-) Using programs like NOPING helps to change your internet route with game servers, this avoiding sending packet data losses before you solve your route problem with your operator.

7-) Use VPN this Improve latency and reduce ping using a faster server connection.

I will more than glad to hear more information from you to answer your issue as best as i can:)

Have a good day

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Driver 

• Upvote 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello, @TheJulfor
Thank you for contacting us through the forum.

First of all, you cannot solve this problem by deleting any file.

Now please try the following steps regarding the problem.

1-If you are using an antivirus program, please check if it affects your internet connection.

2-Check if your Windows Firewall is blocking your internet connection again.

3-Try logging into the game with any VPN program.

4-Do not make any downloads during the connection. (For example, some users may experience connection problems due to programs such as Torrent being open.)

5-If this problem still persists, create a support ticket.

• Upvote 1

3RapOpo.png  

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System