Driving Anecdotes of the Real Life

Chema02

Hello there!

This topic is mainly for people who drive in real life. It's about telling our anecdotes or stories on the road in real life, either good or bad. 

I don't know if there is already a post like this, I have been searching but didn't find any. I think this is interesting since we can share our experiences on the road and have a good time 😄 

I will start:

I was with my Ford Focus driving by the road, and in front of me there was a driver that drove at 25km/h approximately and the maximum speed limit was 50km/h (he was going very slowly). As I could not overtake him since there was continuous line, was waiting for a discontinuous line. After like 5 minutes behind the car my opportunity to overtaking arrives (it was a straight part of the road). I put the left indicator, see the rearview, make sure there is no danger and start with the maneuver. I put my car parallel to him and I couldn't overtaking, he started to speed up in such a way that we reached 60 km/h and I had vehicles in front of me like to 10 seconds (I was completely invading opposite direction). I was forced to brake sharply and join my way again. Finally got overtake him on a roundabout, and that's all. He put my life in danger... but fortunately there was no incident beyond that 😊

And you? What good or bad things have happened on the road?

Let's discuss!

image.png.4931ce600636a05f213dfdcf0d932078.png If you like this post, let me know reacting to it. image.png.4931ce600636a05f213dfdcf0d932078.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.