[REJECTED] Some Tips to Know Between Kirkenes-Mine Road

First of all, Hello!

Kirkenes, which is on the ProMods map, is approximately 180-200km from Mining Road.

This road is usually very busy.

Some Tips:

1-) Be Patient: Do not honk during traffic, honking does not cause traffic to open,be careful, players who cannot be patient can overtake and cause an accident.

2-) Don't Speed:Speeding on this dirt road can lead to very risky results. Since the mine road is a dirt road, your vehicle may not stop, it may go off the road and cause an accident.

3-) Be Gentleman: *According to the traffic situation*, place on coming give space players because if there is too much traffic on the opposite side, this may cause more road closures and this is really a serious problem for the mine road.

4-) Heavy Load And Truck Matching: Do not take the loads that you cannot carry/use on the mine road. In such cases, the road may be closed and if you close the road too much, you risk being banned.

5-) Read the Chat:Since there is a lot of traffic on the mine road, I can recommend you to read the chat when you are bored, sometimes it can be really fun conversations. Besides, when you do not understand that the other player is giving way, he can write in the chat.

6-) Warning Lights:In case of sudden stops or giving way, turn on your warning lights and warn the player behind, the player behind may not understand and may cause an accident.

7-) Skill:Before entering this road, I recommend you to drive on normal roads because the mine road is very narrow and winding.You may have difficulty turning corners.

8-) Chat:And traffic, which is one of the important rules, can be really long sometimes, act to stay calm and never write slang / profanity in the chat, this is a big reason for you to be banned

Yes, these are my tips, don't forget to write down the things you see missing and want to add 🙂

Best regards

ΛRDΛ K~

• 6 months later...
  • Senior Community Manager

Hello @ΛRDΛ K~, 

Thank you for creating this guide and wanting to help the community!

This has however already been covered in the guide below. Therefore, we decided to reject your guide.

I would advise you to you first check whether the topic has already been covered in another guide, before creating your own. This way we can keep the forum organised.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Vicc | TruckersMP Senior Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System