What do you have on your StreamDeck?

HuckinB

Afternoon all!

Myself and @Slammed_Ukk have been wondering for a while those of you that use an Elgato StreamDeck, what features do you have on it for TruckersMP.

Both me and Slammed have functions such as:

• VTC Adverts
  • In-Game Commands
  • Quick Messages

My question is, what other buttons do you have?

We're looking forward to see your responses.

Regards

• HaulieLove 1

spacer.png

Hey!

I use my StreamDeck all the time when playing TMP. It's not the greatest in terms of looks, but suits me perfectly, I'll run you through it below! ❤️

Page #1:
Lights, Beacons, Horns, In-Game Map, Trailer Attach / Detach, Differential Lock, Wipers, Trucky Folder, Cruise Control Set & Resume, Menu and Keyboard Enter Function (saves me having to reach over for my keyboard xD).

Image: g7IZGmi.png

Page #2:

Left & Right Windows (Up & Down), Truck & Trailer Axle Lift / Lower, Folder for all Functions Keys & VTC Discord VC's, Garage Manager, Camera Positions, Photomode Folder and Front & Rear Suspension Lift / Lower.

Images: 858jqdW.png| > Function Buttons Folder >|TU4JGuV.png

Trucky Folder:
Radio Controls (Sound & Channel), Traffic Reports and General Hotkeys (Replay, Dispatcher & Screenshots).

Image: CETHjMe.png

Hopefully there are a lot more of us that use a StreamDeck and I can take some inspiration from others to improve mine! 😁

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

3 hours ago, Doniii said:

Hey!

I use my StreamDeck all the time when playing TMP. It's not the greatest in terms of looks, but suits me perfectly, I'll run you through it below! ❤️

Page #1:
Lights, Beacons, Horns, In-Game Map, Trailer Attach / Detach, Differential Lock, Wipers, Trucky Folder, Cruise Control Set & Resume, Menu and Keyboard Enter Function (saves me having to reach over for my keyboard xD).

Image: g7IZGmi.png

Page #2:

Left & Right Windows (Up & Down), Truck & Trailer Axle Lift / Lower, Folder for all Functions Keys & VTC Discord VC's, Garage Manager, Camera Positions, Photomode Folder and Front & Rear Suspension Lift / Lower.

Images: 858jqdW.png| > Function Buttons Folder >|TU4JGuV.png

Trucky Folder:
Radio Controls (Sound & Channel), Traffic Reports and General Hotkeys (Replay, Dispatcher & Screenshots).

Image: CETHjMe.png

Hopefully there are a lot more of us that use a StreamDeck and I can take some inspiration from others to improve mine! 😁

Ahh, TruckyApp keybinds... I never thought of that!

Great Response 🙂

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.