What is the problem of this Error?

ADEM.KERİM

Did you copy the part right?

Did you scan your PC?

well just follow these steps 

maybe you missed something 

This is a very simple fix as long as you follow all instructions provided below.

Solution 1: Right-click on "TruckersMP Client", Navigate to "Properties" and click on "Compatibility"

Tick the box: "Run this program as an administrator" and click apply and ok.

Solution 2: Open "Steam Client", Navigate to "Steam" at the top left-hand side, and click on "Settings".

Click on "Downloads", and navigate to "Steam Library Folder", and click it. Now right-click on the shown folder

and click "Repair Library Folder".

Still using the "Steam Client", Navigate to the "Library" tab and click on it.

Right-click on either ATS or ETS2, depending on which Game provides the error.

Click on "Properties", Navigate to "Local Files", and click on "Verify Integrity of Game Files".

This will verify all your Game files and replace any files that may be damaged or missing.

Once the process has been completed, hopefully, this fixes the error for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

Hey there! 

This happens when your game cannot connect to the TMP Servers, usually when you have issues with your internet connection

- I have one option -> close the game and run it again as administrator as been said above by @L-DragO*

As next solution you might try restart your router. 

Have a nice day

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.