About Volvo Trucks

OnIy

Suggestion Name: Volvo dashboard or interior

Suggestion Description: I feel that the dashboard or interior of the Volvo model is too single

Any example images: None

Why it should be added: I feel that the interior or dashboard is a bit outdated, and I can update it with a technological dashboard

What do you think of the Volvo dashboard or interior

• Woah! 1

6 hours ago, 'AboutViki. said:

For that you have to ask SCS Software... TruckersMP i don't think can do much...btw the Scania interiors are the BEST😄:love:  

I think so, too. I think it's posted where it's not appropriate to suggest.

9 hours ago, Nafeisaa said:

Suggestion Name: Volvo dashboard or interior

Suggestion Description: I feel that the dashboard or interior of the Volvo model is too single

Any example images: None

Why it should be added: I feel that the interior or dashboard is a bit outdated, and I can update it with a technological dashboard

What do you think of the Volvo dashboard or interior

How does the Volvo interior affect the game?
Different people have different values, so there's definitely going to be a love/hate relationship with it.  

As I said above, If you have the idea that the dashboard is monotonous due to regret about the interior, I recommend you to try the local mod.

• HaulieLove 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Hello @Nafeisaa,

Thanks for your time to submit a suggestion!

Whilst the idea behind updating the dashboard and interior as a whole for Volvo trucks sounds good, we mostly focus on adapting the game for a multiplayer experience.

Core elements of the game such as the trucks and their interior designs are made by the SCS Software. Therefore, suggestions regarding those are best directed to them.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected