Report system

LocusT256

Question

8 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, OmSaL said:

Hello,

Have the above given answers helped solve your issue?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

yes my problem is solved thank you everyone who helped

Guest Aurris

It looks like you've made many reports which got negative ratings. When report and game moderators review reports, they give the report a positive, neutral or negative rating. If you make reports which obey the reporting rules, and are also reasonable things to report for (reporting a minor offense wouldn't be a good idea, for example) then you will most likely get a positive rating. Although your chances of getting a negative rating is higher if your report was declined, it still doesn't mean that you'll always get a negative rating. After making a certain amount of positive rated reports, your report limit will increase. 

Keep in mind that you can not increase your report limit if you create reports from the C-D area. Those can only be rated neutral or negative. 

Hey there! @LocusT256

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP forum. Here at help section we try to provide the best help to each user across TMP

My answer: 

-> First of all before you went to write this topic, have you checked if some already exist? 🙂 There are many question asked about same type of matter. 

- No the report limit has been set up to 20 reports and you are unable to create more. After you create twenty reports you have to wait for them to be accepted by the game moderators and then you can create another. 

Here is your question already been answered - > 

Hope, it helped to solve your question. 

Sincerely, 

RedWolf_Plays 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hey, @LocusT256

I think this guide may point you in the direction:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

It is worth noting that:

Q: Why can I only create 10 reports?

A: The Game Moderation Team is being asked to rate the quality of the reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Q: I have reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A: You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from a Game Moderator, you will have a higher report limit.

I think it will be helpful for you.

Besides, if you have any other questions, feel free to look up the Game Moderation category in the Knowledge Base.

Kind regards,

Alan

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

First of all, I wish you a good evening. I understand your problem but don't worry I'm here to help

As far as I know, you have lost your right to complain. I'll first explain to you why this happens and then the FAQ.

Those declined reports might have affected how many reports you can create as they might be rated negatively. Reports can be rated negatively if you:

• Spam our reporting system
  • Submit bad and/or useless reports (including the ones that breached §1.4 - Reporting users)

The moderator is required to rate every reports they dealt with, which will directly affect how many reports you can create. If you only report players in populated areas including Calais, Duisburg, Calais-Duisburg road, and Kirkenes quarry (ProMods), such reports will not give you any positive ratings. If you solely drive there for reporting users, eventually you will lose all of your report scores by submitting too many invalid reports. Should your report score dropped to zero, it means you can't submit any web reports.

Regarding this, I have made some FAQs for you if that might have solve your other questions in your mind right now:

I love driving in populated areas and I am fully aware of the trolls, so I don't know why I can't get any report scores from the accepted reports happening in those areas.

• The point of our mod is to let players enjoy all roads, everywhere in the map, and not only drive back and forth in highly populated areas just to report players. Our modification is made for players to enjoy the entire game world.

How many web reports I can submit if I have a report score of 0?

• If you have a report score of 0, you can submit 0 reports. Which means, you can't submit any web reports.

Will I get my report score back?

• If you can submit a web report that is rated positively, then you might get some of your report scores back. But the situation is that, you can't submit any web reports anymore, so you are unable to get your report scores back. You should have checked and reviewed your previous reports and understand why are the reports being declined and did that affected your report score. You should have kept monitoring the report score (i.e. how many reports you can create, not include those are not yet dealt with), and never allowing it to reach zero. Because once you have reached zero, there's basically no way to get it back to 1 or so.

For your last question, report something that is worthy of a ban, that your evidence can clearly point out that someone has violated the rules, outside of the above-mentioned areas. If action is required to be taken, your report could be rated positively which it could increase your report score, then you will be able to create more reports at a time. Spamming our report system will not get your report score faster. We'd appreciate reports with quality and clear evidence over quantity.

Thank you @Miyu* for this article.

I hope this article helped you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Good Evening

Kind Regards

Samderali.

Hello,

Have the above given answers helped solve your issue?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
OmSaL
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved