😾

ercan5315

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having, but don't worry, I'm here to help.

I see you have downloaded ProMods 2.64. The 2.64 version is for 1.46 and unfortunately cannot be used in the current version. We'll have to wait until version 2.65 comes out.

If you want to play you need to downgrade to 1.46.

1. Open Steam and right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2.
  2. Open "Properties" in the window that opens. Select "Beta" from the tab that appears in front of you and select "temporary_1_46".
  3. After the installation process is complete, you are ready to play. Have a good time!

I hope my article was helpful. If it helped, please click the arrow on the left to help other users with the same issue.

Good evening

Kind Regards

Samderali.

Hello @ercan5315;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.
First of all I see that you are new to the forum, welcome! If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

As you know ETS2 has been updated to version 1.47. But ProMods didn't make their mods compatible for 1.47. ProMods staffs are working to make their mods compatible for 1.47. Therefore you cannot play ProMods mods for 1.47 at the moment.

If you want to play ProMods mods please downgrade your ETS2 game to 1.46.

-> How to downgrade your game?

1. Open steam.
  2. Right click to ETS2/ATS2.
  3. Properties.
  4. Open "Betas" tab.
  5. Click "none".
  6. Find and select "temporary_1_46 - 1.46.x for incompatible mods".
  7. Wait until the downgrade is complete.

I hope I was able to answer your question with my answers. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report     |     Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello @ercan5315,

Glad to hear you got to solve your issue!

Since there is nothing else to be helped with, I will now be moving this topic to the Solved topics archive.

Happy Trucking!

//Locked and moved to Solved

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions