I can't connect to my WOT profile at MP

Drcmtr

Question

Hello,

After years, I wanted to play truckersmp, after choosing a server, from the profile tab, even though I entered my e-mail and password in the option to connect to WOT profile, it does not connect. It says your verification information is not valid.

My password is correct, i can login at chrome but not in-game.

Some people says "It's about your old save file" at another topics, i don't have my old profile or old saves.

How can i login to multiplayer? Please help. Thanks

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Just now, Drcmtr said:

Hello,

After years, I wanted to play truckersmp, after choosing a server, from the profile tab, even though I entered my e-mail and password in the option to connect to WOT profile, it does not connect. It says your verification information is not valid.

My password is correct, i can login at chrome but not in-game.

Some people says "It's about your old save file" at another topics, i don't have my old profile or old saves.

How can i login to multiplayer? Please help. Thanks

Did you Link the profile with Beta Version ??? 

if you did ....⬇️

the mistake I made was linking it to Beta Profile...

soo when I changed to non-Beta.. it couldn't link...

all the jobs I did with  Beta Profile stayed there...

had to create another profile and link it to WOT but I change something to my new profile name because the old profile name already exist with the Beta profile..

so just create another profile.. 

or maybe someone might have a better idea to get your problem resolved.

and about the password... seens the Profile was linked to Beta profile .. 

when I use the non beta profile to link WOT I get incorrect password

20 hours ago, ChristmarDK said:

You do not need WorldOfTrucks for being able to log into TruckersMP , as TruckersMP do not require that. - If you having issues in WOT related, i recommend to try find solutions on scs forum or ask for help from https://www.worldoftrucks.com/.

I sent a password reset to the email address from the WOT site. I have now logged in without any problems. Thank you all for your help.