Help please, launcher says "could not find game installation path"

FFr4GreNad3

Question

When I first played to launch truckersmp it said that it couldn't find game installation path and to update the game path, now I've tried to update it by going to files selecting folder but the thing is my path is "C:\Users\nlkur\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" and I don't know if that is right and I've gone though other forums and I've had no luck.

much appreciated for the help 

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FFr4GreNad3 said:

When I first played to launch truckersmp it said that it couldn't find game installation path and to update the game path, now I've tried to update it by going to files selecting folder but the thing is my path is "C:\Users\nlkur\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" and I don't know if that is right and I've gone though other forums and I've had no luck.

much appreciated for the help 

Hi. The MP truckers launcher, on the contrary, asks for the path to the root folder, i.e. this is where you installed it, if for example through steam, you need the path to be: Disk ("D" or "F", or somewhere else where you have Steam installed, then the Steam folder itself, then the Common folder, then, Euro Truck Simulator

Hello @FFr4GreNad3;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1) In your Steam library, right click on ETS2/ATS and then select 'Properties'.

2) Select 'Local Files' tab and then click 'Browse Local Files'.

3) Copy the directory path and paste it to the launcher in ‘Settings’ tab.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

• Like 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards, 

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

Hello there, @FFr4GreNad3,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Sincerely,  
Leon Baker  
Support Team

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics