How to have double tankers in game?

MultiGamerClub

Question

Saw someone with another long tanker in pink on the highway a few hours ago, is this hard to get in the game or do i need to edit the games save file for this?

MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x | Corsair H150i RGB Pro | MSI GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti SUPRIM XCorsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB | Corsair RM1000xLian Li O11DW Dynamic

5 answers to this question

Hello,

I can say this about the topic you have opened. You can get trailers as double trailers by using the trailer configuration in the game.But you can get HTC trailers from Finland

Kindest regards

YunusD

• Like 1

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).webp.4e3c404c0e5f76900e725c8f26fa929f.webp

~ YunusD Yotube ~  ,   ~ YunusD Steam ~   ,   ~ World Of Trucks ~  ,  ~ KızılTürk™ VTC ~

Hello @MultiGamerClub,

Has the above given reply help answer your question?

Your confirmation of the status of this topic helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to hear from you!

Kind regards,

tfmpillow

TruckersMP Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

İf you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics