After I selected a server and press connect I end on ETS2 Homescreen

thatiam369

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, thatiam369 said:

It is in a separate TruckersMP folder, but this folder is in the same, just saw a post about problems with steam and they said put it there. Had the same problem with the normal directionary.

Could you please provide a screenshot of your launcher settings that show the paths you have selected there?

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

3 hours ago, Leon Baker said:

Try changing your TruckersMP Installation Directory to E:\TruckersMP

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Still the same issue (yes i moved the folder also there). Made a short video, but nothing changed, at the main ets2 screen i also waited up to 15min nothing happens.

I cannot add a vid here, the link: https://streamable.com/b8t42s

22 minutes ago, thatiam369 said:

Still the same issue (yes i moved the folder also there). Made a short video, but nothing changed, at the main ets2 screen i also waited up to 15min nothing happens.

I cannot add a vid here, the link: https://streamable.com/b8t42s

Based on the provided video, you have successfully launched TruckersMP, you entered into your TMP profile and selected the server. You just did not continue with selecting the profile and spawning to connect to the server.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

10 minutes ago, Leon Baker said:

Based on the provided video, you have successfully launched TruckersMP, you entered into your TMP profile and selected the server. You just did not continue with selecting the profile and spawning to connect to the server.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

How can i do so? I selected a server and pressed connect. I need to do additional steps?

33 minutes ago, thatiam369 said:

How can i do so? I selected a server and pressed connect. I need to do additional steps?

The video stopped on the part where you have to select the profile. You should not stop there. You should proceed by selecting the profile and then spawning as you do normally in singleplayer. The only difference is that when you will try to spawn, you will be connected to the server and instead of spawning in singleplayer, you will spawn on the server. The messages in red color within the chat will help you with understanding whether you connected to the server or not.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

7 minutes ago, Leon Baker said:

The video stopped on the part where you have to select the profile. You should not stop there. You should proceed by selecting the profile and then spawning as you do normally in singleplayer. The only difference is that when you will try to spawn, you will be connected to the server and instead of spawning in singleplayer, you will spawn on the server. The messages in red color within the chat will help you with understanding whether you connected to the server or not.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Thank you, thought i would end in single player then😅

After creatimg a new profil it worked thank you.

• Like 1